MR16 - GU5.3
Soraa’s MR16 is now powered by our third generation of GaN on GaN LED technology, achieving world-record-setting efficiency. We’re proud of our track record of innovation and rapid development, but equally proud to offer continuity between our Gen 2 and Gen 3 product lines. Every Gen 3 lamp will feature equivalent CBCP, lumen, and color quality to its Gen 2 counterpart.
VIVID SERIES: Our full-spectrum series brings you both VIVID COLOR (CRI-95, R9-95) and NATURAL WHITE Technology, with market-leading CBCP.
BRILLIANT SERIES: Our highest CBCP series, which also features NATURAL WHITE technology.
- Single source LED, with the high CBCP and crisp single shadow of a halogen lamp
- Narrow spot CBCPs of 6000Cd at 95CRI and 7300Cd at 85CRI, far in excess of the competition
- Dimmable, and tested with a wide range of dimmers and transformer
- ANSI/IEC COMPLIANT form factor with flat front face, fits most MR16s fixtures
- Available in 6W, 7.5W and 9W power levels
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, in beam angles of 10°, 25° and 36°
- GaN on GaN™ technology for small, bright point sources
- POINT SOURCE OPTICS for uniform and high intensity beams
- VP₃ technology for perfect and consistent rendering of colors and whites
- SORAA SNAP SYSTEM compatibility opens up infinite design possibilities
- Enclosed fixture compatibility allows operation in damp or outdoor locations
- Rated life of 35,000 hours
North America Specs