MR16 - GU10
Soraa’s GU10 MR16 is the first ever narrow spot option in this form factor, outperforming halogen lamps. Neither halogen nor other LED competitors can create point sources small enough to achieve these narrow beam angles and high center beam intensity. Now, powered by Soraa’s third generation LED, our GU10’s still feature all of Soraa’s signature elements of light quality, with an even wider range of power options. Choose the right product series for your needs
VIVID SERIES: Our full-spectrum series brings you both VIVID COLOR (CRI-95, R9-95) and NATURAL WHITE Technology, with market-leading CBCP.
BRILLIANT SERIES: Our highest CBCP series, which also features NATURAL WHITE technology.
- Narrow spot CBCPs of 6000Cd at 95CRI and 7300Cd at 85CRI, not offered anywhere else in the market
- Suitable for damp locations. Enclosed fixture compatibility allows 7.5W and 5W lamps to be operated in outdoor locations
- Available in 120V and 230V configurations, at 5W, 7.5W and 9W power levels
- Standard GU10 form factor, IEC compliant
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, in beam angles of 10°, 25°, 36° and 60°
- GaN on GaN™ technology for small, bright point sources
- POINT SOURCE OPTICS for uniform and high intensity beams
- VP₃ technology for perfect and consistent rendering of colors and whites
- SORAA SNAP SYSTEM compatibility opens up infinite design possibilities
- Rated life of 35,000 hours
North America Specs